Become a High Conflict Diversion Program Instructor
We are very excited that you have expressed interest in High Conflict Diversion Program™. The High Conflict Diversion Program™ was founded by Brook Olsen in 2006 as a resource for assisting parents in high conflict divorce with strategies to help them reduce the conflict in their custody issues and to educate therapists, attorneys and family court professionals in alternative ways to deal with high conflict divorce.
The program, currently in San Diego County, is both court-ordered and non-court ordered in which parents in high conflict custody battles attend. This Program is already recognized in many counties in California, Florida, ,Texas, New Jersey, Colorado, Oregon, Puerto Rico, Alberta Canada, Ontario Canada, Utah, Minnesota, North Carolina, Illinois and continues to grow in recognition through out the US and Canada.
The High Conflict Diversion Program is committed to educating the family courts, family court professionals and parenting educators throughout the country about high conflict divorce through leading edge strategies for changing how parents deal with this difficult situation. This training is offered both in person and online in order to help differ travel costs.
We are offering a four day workshop where we will be teaching cutting edge knowledge to become a certified High Conflict Diversion Program™ Instructor.
This training will give you the license, information, tools, materials and resources you will need to teach the High Conflict Diversion Program™ parenting course as well as the distinction of being a Certified High Conflict Diversion™ Instructor.
This workshop is offered to mental health professionals, attorneys, parenting educators and family court professionals and by interview to others wanting to teach this work.
We understand that your time and money are very important and realize the current economic situation makes investing in this education difficult so we have reduced the cost of this training to $2500 for the 4 day training.
Early enrollment and payment in full 30 days prior to the training is $2250.00
You may also contact us for information on payment plans.
There will be a minimum of 5 attendees for each training. If the minimum number of attendees isn’t met, your deposit will be held to the next training or if you prefer returned.
By becoming a certified instructor of the High Conflict Diversion Program™, you will find the following benefits:
- As a Therapist, Life Coach, Attorney, Mediator or Parenting Educator, you will have access to one of the top internet portholes for high conflict classes and information as a link to your own class registration pag.
- The use of the High Conflict Diversion Program™ name and trade marked materials – a Nationally recognized High Conflict Parenting Program.
- The ability to purchase class materials at a substantial discount
- Access to Brook Olsen for questions pertaining to the program
- Pays for itself after just 5 students completing the 9 week course
- Proven practice builder
Included in the price of the training are the following:
- Access to and listing on the High Conflict Diversion Program™ website: (www.highconflict.net), currently listed at the top for high conflict searches on Google and Yahoo.
- Link to the High Conflict Diversion Program Teacher Site
- Listing of your classes on the Nationally Promoted High Conflict Diversion Program website
- Page with your class information and bio.
- Forms for tracking and setting up your High Conflict Diversion Program™ classes including phone log, intake, exit survey, attendance and certificate of completion forms.
- High Conflict Diversion Program™ Power Point presentation for marketing and education
- Flyer template
- Program updates and revisions.
Each Instructor will be required to pay a simple franchise/certificate fee consisting of $186.00 for each person completing the HCDP classes. This fee includes the cost for the teaching materials for the course.
Each Instructor will be required to attend an annual, one day continuing education web conference each year in order to maintain there certification as a HCDP instructor. ($350.00 Includes re-certification fee.
Exact Locations for these trainings is TBD.
Next Training date: October 20th-23rd, 2017
If you have questions or need additional information, please contact Brook Olsen directly at (760) 751-4398.
Thanks for your interest and commitment to families!
Brook D. Olsen
High Conflict Diversion Program LLC