The High Conflict Diversion Program textbook was created to support the classroom experience of learning about parenting in a high conflict divorce or custody dispute. In this book, you will learn:
1. What to expect when you go to court or mediation and strategies to get the best results.
2. Ways to distance yourself from the other parent and disengage from the habits that keep you stuck in the conflict.
3. How to understand that the other parent can only come into your life if you allow it.
4. How to communicate with the other parent without having to ever have a conversation or argument.
5. Ways to set boundaries so the other parent gets their nose out of your life.
6. The court system, so you aren’t in fear of what the court might or might not do.
7. Strategies to help you take control over your life.