Free High Conflict Diversion Program Booklet
Thank you for your interest in the Free High Conflict Diversion Program Booklet “When Co-Parenting Doesn’t Work.”
The High Conflict Diversion Program textbook was created to support the classroom experience of learning about parenting in a high conflict divorce or custody dispute. In this book, you will learn:
- What to expect when you go to court or mediation and strategies to get the best results.
- Ways to distance yourself from the other parent and disengage from the habits that keep you stuck in the conflict.
- How to understand that the other parent can only come into your life if you allow it.
- How to communicate with the other parent without having to ever have a conversation or argument.
- Ways to set boundaries so the other parent gets their nose out of your life.
- The court system, so you aren’t in fear of what the court might or might not do.
- Strategies to help you take control over your life.