High Conflict Diversion Instructor Training
We are very excited that you have expressed interest in our High Conflict Diversion Program™ (HCDP). The program was founded by Brook Olsen in 2006 as a resource for helping parents in a high conflict divorce work out custody issues, and to educate therapists, attorneys and family court professionals in alternative ways to deal with high conflict divorce.
The program, currently in San Diego County, is both court-ordered and non-court ordered and attended by both parents in high-conflict custody battles. The High Conflict Diversion Program is already recognized in many counties in California, Florida, Texas, New Jersey, Colorado, Oregon, Utah, Minnesota, North Carolina, Illinois, Puerto Rico, Alberta Canada, and Ontario Canada, and continues to grow throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Leading-edge strategies for handling high-conflict custody and co-parenting issues
The High Conflict Diversion Program is committed to educating the family courts, family court professionals and parenting educators throughout the country about high conflict divorce through leading-edge strategies for changing how parents deal with difficult custody and co-parenting issues.
Be a Certified High Conflict Diversion Instructor
This four-day workshop is offered both in person and online to mental health professionals, attorneys, parenting educators and family court professionals and others wanting to become a Certified High Conflict Diversion Instructor.
The training is $2,500, or $2,250 if you enroll 30 days in advance. The training includes:
- A link to the High Conflict Diversion Program Dropbox Teacher Site, which houses all of the teaching, reference and marketing materials
- The High Conflict Diversion Program™ Power Point presentation for marketing and education
- Program flyers and templates
- Program updates
There is a minimum of five attendees for each training. If the minimum number of attendees isn’t met, deposits are held for the next training, or refunded.
Contact us for information on payment plans.
As a certified High Conflict Diversion Program instructor, you receive the following benefits:
- Use of the High Conflict Diversion Program™ name and trademarked materials—a nationally-recognized High Conflict Parenting Program and proven practice builder
- Substantially discounted class materials
- Personal access to Brook Olsen for questions about the program
Each HCDP instructor is required to pay an annual re-certification fee of $350 to maintain their certification.